Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question below to see our answer.
- Casino employees and casino regulatory agencies.
- WGPC delegates and registered exhibitors. The Expo is not open to the general public or non-exhibiting vendors.
- The dates are posted on the website before the end of April. Our target dates for the show each year is sometime in March.
- We post the final program in October/November.
- No. Only full conference passes can be purchased.
- Business professional.
- No! Recording is not permitted.
- Conference delegates, speakers, exhibitors and sponsors.
- Spouses of conference delegates and speakers are welcome to attend.
- We handpick our speakers to bring conference delegates the best possible lineup with the most diverse range of expertise. If you think you fit our criteria please email Willy prior to the upcoming show before August 31. Sales pitches are not welcome.
- No. You must purchase a conference pass.
- In order to protect our exhibitors significant investment we do not allow solicitation or “suit casing” at the show.
- You don’t. We don’t issue press passes. Only official WGPC media sponsors are permitted.